Amazon CloudFront is a global content delivery network (CDN) service that accelerates delivery of your websites, APIs, video content or other web assets. It integrates with other Amazon Web Services products to give developers and businesses an easy way to accelerate content to end users with no minimum usage commitments.
Why AWS CloudFront?
- Global CDN
- Performance [99.9% Uptime SLA, TCP Optimization, Persistent Connections]
- Whole Site Delivery [Static, Dynamic and Live Content]
- Security [SSL, PCI, WAF, & DDoS]
- Video Streaming [Live, On-Demand, RTMP and HTTP(S) support]
The Avnet AWS CloudFront Reseller Program is designed to build a strategic partnership with key Avnet AWS partners who enable CDN-specific workloads for their end customers.
Introduction to Amazon CloudFront
- No Term Commitments
- Generates Greater Effective Discount as volumes increase
- Free Data Transfer Charges between AWS CloudFront and S3, EC2, or ELB
- Focused Amazon Web Services Sales Support
- Technical Support: Access to CloudFront business development, product and solution architecture teams for product and technical expertise
- Sales: CloudFront sales specialist team for assistance in winning new opportunities and renewing expiring opportunities
- Marketing: Access to Proof of Concept (POC) credits, CloudFront promotional campaigns and joint marketing campaigns
Interested in signing up for the Avnet AWS CloudFront Reseller Program? Sign up for an Avnet Cloud Marketplace account here.