Avnet Cloud Solutions provides solutions from Amazon Web Services (AWS) through Avnet Government Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Avnet, Inc. focused on the United States public sector.
In partnership with Amazon Web Services, Avnet has structured its AWS AGS Reseller Program to provide the following benefits to our channel partners:
- Discounted AWS services
- Access to the Avnet Cloud Marketplace, giving partners unique market advantage in reselling AWS with Avnet, including:
- A secure web-based portal with functionality that enables resellers to simplify, track, manage and optimize AWS provisioning, usage and invoicing.
- All of the benefits of being an AWS reseller plus access to technical resources, account provisioning support, no volume commitments, monthly reporting
- Dashboard and drill down views across all accounts
- Automated individual and aggregate account usage reporting
- Multi-tier-multi-customer bill reporting
- Manage pricing and discounting by customer
Marketplace products currently included in this program include:
New products are being added to the Avnet Cloud Marketplace and this program very rapidly. Stay tuned for announcements from Avnet regarding new additions.
Partners receive a number of benefits as a result of working with the Avnet Government Solutions (AGS) and AWS teams, including:
- Focused-compliance; the AWS cloud infrastructure has been designed and managed in alignment with government regulations, standards, and best-practices. Read more about the breadth and depth of AWS’s government capabilities here.
- A broad range of resources to empower them to quickly bring AWS-based solutions to their U.S government customers.
- The power to transact opportunities that require a cleared and secured facility and processes.
- Solutions designed to address the specific needs of the U.S. public sector, meeting all Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) requirements for government workloads.