CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by technology industry analyst firms. The company is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprise customers. CenturyLink delivers innovative managed services for global businesses on virtual, dedicated and colocation platforms. With deep IT infrastructure experience and an advanced network at the foundation, CenturyLink services are enhanced by flexible automation and customization choices, enabling enterprises to focus on business results and advancements for their customers. CenturyLink accolades include being named the No. 2 retail colocation provider by Synergy Research Group and Frost & Sullivan and earning cloud and managed hosting leadership recognition from leading industry analyst firms. CenturyLink is an operating segment within CenturyLink, an S&P 500 company listed among the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations.
CenturyLink offers enterprise-class, global cloud and managed service offerings, particularly in security.
For years, people around the world have turned to CenturyLink to manage their diverse infrastructure challenges. IT professionals are trying to do more with less while improving service levels and dealing with more applications, customization, compliance demands, security threats and most importantly rising costs.
- 100% focus on IT infrastructure: build a comprehensive global infrastructure that can be leveraged to reduce capital expense and help you deal with the rising costs of bandwidth, energy, real estate, staff and expertise.
- 100% flexible service model: a broad range of ready-to-go services, provided through our connected global infrastructure. This platform allows you to select the infrastructure and services you want to outsource.
- 100% expertise: the Transformation Methodology helps you determine the unique requirements of your business to help transform your existing IT infrastructure from its current state to a desired future state.
Everything You Need for Cloud Services
From development to business-critical workloads, manage your entire business application portfolio with the CenturyLink Cloud. The CenturyLink global cloud infrastructure is optimized across the stack for high performance from premium hardware to custom performance enhancing technologies. And our cloud platform includes many enterprise-oriented features you’d normally have to patch together from multiple providers. CenturyLink Cloud provides the speed and performance, enterprise-level security and global availability with built-in automation, orchestration and management controls that realize lower total cost of ownership (TCO) in the cloud.
CenturyLink Cloud Partner Benefits
Accelerate Your Business and Profits
With CenturyLink Cloud, you can build recurring revenue streams with high performance cloud infrastructure and highly differentiated cloud management.
CenturyLink Cloud requires no upfront investment thereby making it easier to deliver your cloud solutions to customers more quickly to save them time, money and enable them to respond more quickly to meet business demands.
CenturyLink Cloud Reseller Advantages
- Managed Services: Easily manage the resources on behalf of your customers to build a recurring revenue stream.
- Your Brand, Your Customer: Private label and offer our world-class cloud to your customers, under your own brand.
- Fast Time to Market: Enable your customers to become more agile quickly. Bring cloud services online in minutes.
- Developer Friendly: Develop and deploy applications without fear of vendor lock-in.
See below table for reseller advantages. I encourage you to integrate some of the below into the bullets above under the header Reseller Advantages.
|White Labeling||Build your brand with customers through white
|No Upfront Investment or Engineering||Built-in capabilities enable you to focus on selling
|Offer Proven, Innovative Cloud Services||New capabilities create incremental revenue opportunities
|Sell Cloud Services at Competitive Prices||Address your customers’ needs at a price that’s attractive
|Reseller Differentiation||Deploy breadth of CenturyLink Cloud capabilities (ie. Blueprints) to increase service offerings and generate incremental revenue|
|Offer a platform that’s highly flexible||Offer customers a high degree of flexibility to configure their CenturyLink Cloud servers; there are no fixed server instances|
Key Tools for Resellers
CenturyLink Cloud includes powerful automation and orchestration tools – like Groups and Blueprints – to make day-to-day administration much easier.
- Flexible Configuration: CenturyLink Cloud enables partners to deploy only the resources to meet their customers’ requirements and hence pay for only what’s used. This means partners are helping to manage Cloud usage effectively.
- Groups: Organize customer deployments into logical collections for ease of billing and administration.
- Blueprints: Easily manage the resources on behalf of your customers to build a recurring revenue stream.
- Customization: Easily control the portal appearance, access points, and datacenter locations. Both our Knowledge Base and Cost Estimator Tool has been open sourced so you can easily customize to make your own.
- Name Your Own Price: Makes it easy to set per-account pricing for any cloud service.
- Detailed Billing: Review detailed monthly breakdowns of cloud usage by the server groups you’ve setup. Drill-down to view individual server costs. Calculate costs based on geography – where resources are utilized in Asia, North America or Europe.
- Geographic Reach: With over 13 worldwide locations currently in North America, Europe and Asia, partners have the flexibility to deploy CenturyLink Cloud solutions that may need to reside near a customer’s main location – be it Europe, North America or Asia.